Social media is more than just posting a few messages to Twitter and Facebook when you happen to feel like it.
Here are a few tasks an external social media manager could take care of above and beyond simply posting messages:
- Social media strategy – including posting frequency, types of content, keyword research, influencer research etc;
- Set-up and branding of new or existing social profiles – consistent branding and voice across all your channels is crucial;
- Sharing and commenting on third-party posts that are relevant to your brand;
- Engaging in conversations with other users – be it existing or potential customers;
- Social media monitoring – keeping an eye out for mentions of your company and interacting with those posts;
- Social customer service – responding to questions or complaints from users.
If you’re an SME looking to increase exposure and drive traffic to your website or premises, please call us on 07393474640 and we'd be happy to discuss your needs.
Find out more about Elm Marketing Solutions